GUNSMITHING At Home: Lock, Stock And Barrel

New Old Stock Condition
FFL is not required

Sign In/Register to Buy Now
Quantity Available
11
Quantity to Purchase
Unit Price
$24.95
Item 46146388
Location Tucson, AZ 85711
Shipping Buyer pays actual shipping costs for the following option(s): Priority
See Item Description / Additional Terms of Sale
Seller ships internationally
Payment Methods Personal Check, Visa / MasterCard, Discover, USPS Money Order, Money Order, Certified Check, See Item Description / Additional Terms of Sale
Checkout Contact Seller for Payment
Applicable Taxes and Fees
Seller collects taxes / fees based on "Ship To" address
Inspection/ Return Policy
Unspecified

The seller of this item assumes all responsibility for this listing. You must contact the seller to resolve any questions or concerns before placing a bid. Payment must be made using U.S. dollars ($) unless otherwise stated in the listing. Firearms may only be shipped to a licensed dealer (FFL Holder). Some listed items may not be legal in every state. Complete your purchase within the law.

Need more information? Need to email the seller? Ask Seller a Question.


GUNSMITHING AT HOME: LOCK, STOCK AND BARREL


by Traister, John E.
Publish Date: 1997

Description:

Gunsmithing is the art of repairing, refinishing or customizing any type of firearm. 75% of the gunsmith's work consists of repairs and refinishing. In the majority of cases, it's a matter of replacing broken or worn parts. The remaining 25% of a gunsmith's work. John Traister gives the home gunsmith the very latest techniques as well as his tricks of the trade in repairing handguns, rifles and shotguns. Designed to give comprehinseive assistance to many levels of expertise. Hundreds of photographs and illustrations tied into the text will guide the gunsmith through setting up his shop to solving the problem at hand. 320 pp., illus. **out of print**

Binding: Softcover
ID Number: 2551

PAYMENT OPTIONS & METHOD:

PRIORITY MAIL. w/ Delivery Confirmation
US & APO BUYERS PAY $9.50 S&H
CANADA $28.95
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS PAY $48.95 S&H

Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Money orders,Cashiers Check or Personal Checks(10 Business Days for personal checks before shipping)
BOOKS ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY.
AZ RESIDENT MUST ADD 8.1% SALE TAX .NO EXCEPTIONS!

IF U ARE LOOKING FOR ANY TYPE of RARE OR OUT OF PRINT BOOKS ASK US ABOUT IT & WE'LL TRY TO FIND THEM, If we don't already Have them....


Click below to...Visit our Web Site Over 3000+ Titles.

A & J Arms Booksellers.com

Or send us an email

[email protected]

Click for Tucson, Arizona Forecast

Need more information? Need to email the seller? Ask Seller a Question

Seller provided no "Additional Terms of Sale"
UPC
 
GTIN
 
SKU
 
Mfg Part Number
 
Weight